Gabrielle Kniery "REALISM"



I was told to be realistic. To be practical. My definition of realistic and practicality wasn't doing the easy route. My definition of realism is that I had a dream. To create a blue print, and to follow through no matter what rejection I received at the door. Our lives are much like beautiful architecture. We start from the building of a firm foundation, when it's solely nothing. Finding supporters who can see your vision to manifest it. And day by day we create it. The most beautiful architecture on this earth took yrs and decades to be built and seen as something spectacular. Look at your life. What do u long for within. Start creating it. Everything great wasn't built over night. As mother Teresa says : The biggest men and women with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men and women with the smallest minds.
Think big anyway.


-GMK

Comments