Staxx Da Pharaoh "The Beginning"

The New York Hip Hop scene hs made a big impact on the music industry and the youth that admire the art. One young artist by the name of "Staxx Da Pharaoh" is one of the new faces to emerge from the New York Hip Hop scene and he is definitely coming with some HEAT! We got a chance to Interview him about his new project dropping Aug 3rd called "The Beginning" and to find out more about the artist, here is what he had to say.


{WzC} Tell the world Where you're from and who you are.


{Staxx} I'm from Harlem New York city , I'm from st.nick projects on 127 & 8th avenue , I'm staxx da pharaoh my child hood name is dulay , I'm 16 boutta turn 17 August 3rd when this ep drops  this is like my first ep , only good vibes.


{WzC} How long have you been working on this project and what producers should we expect to hear on it?


{Staxx} I've been working on this project for about 10 months , I've found beats online because I didn't have any personal or friend producers to help me out.


{WzC} Interesting. What was the motivation behind this tape?


{Staxx} I came up with this ep as if I'm talking to my spirit. Basically giving people the vibe that I give other people , something to make listeners happy about themselves and make them feel like they're not the only ones going through the things that I am going through also lol. So it's like a connection to myself and to others behind this E.P.


{WzC} Well said! Can't wait to check ot out Aug 3rd!





Comments