Unfinished Leak! "Waxed Wings"...Tokyo

Shout out to my team for all of the support i can honestly say i have a circle of focused individuals around me that let me know when I'm slacking in any area. Due to that fact I'm right back in my element and I'm going harder than before. Below is a track that i have been sitting on for a min and I'm not quite done with it but you can see where I'm going with it.

The epic track "Waxed Wings" is produce by the overseas genius "S.Poetry" and you know anytime me and Poetry work together the outcome/sound is always epic! I made sure i came all the way left field with the sound of this record and you can tell that i made an effort to switch the rhyming pattern as the song begins to pic up from the first verse up until the very end. Oh and by the way #Loyalty is a main factor in our circle...#ThatIsAll

W/C Reports...






Comments