Freeway "The Calm Before The Storm"


In June of 2009, Freeway confirmed a deal with Cash Money Records, and the start of his own label, Free Money. Since this time he has put out a few Mixtape tracks speaking of the new deal, including "Touchdown" & "All Night Long". Freeway, speaking on his new label deal and relationship with Jay-Z.

"I been f*cking with Cash Money," he said in an interview. "You know, me and Wayne did a joint for the last album, but we couldn't get the sh*t cleared in time and all that. We just throwing around some ideas. And I'm launching a label, Free Money, so what better home for it...My man Ceelo, he worked with Baby, so he really basically connected us like that. But, right now everything is still in preliminary...It's still Roc-A-Fella for life. That's something that's not going to leave me...Everything still preliminary. Jay give me his blessing with whatever I want to do. Jay want to see n*ggas making moves."


Download Mixtape Free | LiveMixtapes.com Mixtape Player

Comments