" Im Tokyo Jai"

As you all know I created this blog in 2010 with intentions to post everything that I considered dope! By doing that I ended up having three of my blog post featured on GlobalGrind.com which is owned by the hip hop mogul Russell Simmons. Even though I started a blog on a Windows 95 computer I feel I did a pretty good job lol. I also decided to do post on some of the members of WZC. Members like Gabrielle Michelle, Bryant Stewart, and Jenny. now I feel that it's time that I give you more of my story and let you know exactly where I came from, what I'm inspired by, everything that I'm interested in, and let you know the reason why "Im Tokyo Jai".

   I'm not going to take up too much of you guys time by giving you that information with a blog post so instead I decided to create a project that will give you visuals followed by some of my best creative work musically to give you just enough insight on my life and the people around me that helped me progress to the point that I'm at now. Anybody they actually help me with in the past two years in creating this project I would like to thank you and anybody that is giving me some kind of influence and/or motivation to continue this project I want to thank you. I worked hard,lost sleep, and did my homework to make sure that I brought you a legit project because I feel that I owe that to you guys. So stay tuned and watch out for my documentary coming soon entitled "Im Tokyo Jai" -Tokyo Jai @ImTokyoJai

Comments