These Will Be The Best Memories

Can we Re-live one of the biggest moments for the beautiful Gabrielle Michelle Kniery? I remember meeting her for the first time at Jamestown Mall in St.Louis Mo and yes she was still taller than me...smh...but she was also one of the most stunning women that I've EVER seen even back then. She would always come to the parties that we "The Winnerz Circle" would throw and even with her popular reputation around the Hazelwood School District she never became "Big Headed", remained humble, and that alone made me grow a new found respect for her that I've never had for most women that I've came across.

The moment that i found out that she was pursuing a modeling career i knew right then that she would be successful at chasing that dream just for the simple fact that her look was so unique. Next thing you know i found out that she was in N.Y.C. and not too long after that she was back at home with the city on fire watching her take over Americas Next Top Model Cycle 14 on CW11. I made sure the whole team stopped by to show support to one of the most gorgeous and hardworking women this city has ever known at the premier party for the show.

Gab I'm sure you will check this post so i would like to say keep grinding yo....We are still rooting for you sweetheart ;)

-Tokyo Jai

@ImTokyoJai



"The Winnerz Circle" @BryantStewart @Gabrielle_MK @Cl_Rae @K_Will_I_Am @ImTokyoJai



Comments