Might be facing a turning point...#Shruggs




I had a conversation last night that i really don't have with people about my music career. Ive been doing music for a very long time and the route that the industry is going right now with all of the #Corny act's, #Scan executives, and labels that focus on the #Wrong artist is just getting me and my team fed up....#RealShiid....But i was basically telling them that the way thing are going right now with the people who are #Supposed to be helping me with my project is not the way that it should be going. I have #Very talented people around me but they are always told to "Do this...Dumb it down...You sound like Kanye.." and honestly it gets on our fuggin nerves...they wont say it so i will...fugg it! Either way it goes whether i stop being an artist or not i will still be dealing with the entertainment industry in some way, and when its all said and done from those who knew me as "Playa-J" in the begging of all this, I started it...killed it...and did it #MyWay.....

Jay-Z - I Did It My Way
Found at abmp3 search engine

Comments